Seeded & Turf lawn
Instant weed free lush turf lawns laid all year round.
Seeded lawns established on average in 4- 6 weeks April to late Sept.
Seasonal Lawn care programmes and advice available to keep a healthy lush lawn:
- Weed removal & establishing a healthy lawn
- Weed control with appropriate weed & feeds or by dedicated selective herbicides
- Spring feeding with the appropriate fertiliser.
- Summer feeding every 6-8 weeks.
- Autumn feeding to promote strong healthy grass.
- Winter moss control and moss removal (scarification).
- Aeration and tining of soil structure where applicable.
Also Wild flower meadows established for large or small areas:
- Wild flower mixes for any soil type and situation.
- Many environmental benefits including the preservation of our native Irish wildflowers and fauna.
- Less maintenance and fertilising than a regular lawn.
Click on an image to view